Request of features

WebCam Looker software

Moderators: Admin_N, Administrator, Admin_P, Admin_K

Request of features

Postby bassl1ne » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:03 pm

I am interested in this software but it is missing a few features i am used to on other software.

1. The ability to set how long the video continues to record after motion has stopped, or after a set period of no activity.

2. Similar to above but with the recording of pre-alarm, video that occurred before the motion was detected.

3. Not a request but an observation, when i configure my motion detection settings i have to move sensitivity to 1% to get resonable motion detection, and sometimes this doesn't seem sensitive enough? Is this my setup or can you provide more information on how i can improve this.

Hope my suggestions are useful, if suggestion 1 was added i would certainly purchase the software (currently on demo).

Regards

Colin
bassl1ne

Features

Postby Frank » Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:18 am

Indeed, the program needs to capture the few seconds before the motion showing on the actual capture. Some activity is missing both before and after the record.
Frank

Postby SamuraiJerk » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:47 pm

agreed,

there should be a few seconds video buffer used to be inserted infront of each capturefile.
saving video capture after the motion ends should be no big deal to implement
SamuraiJerk

Postby nitin » Thu May 14, 2009 4:41 pm

i agree with the suggestion above.
a feature should be added which allow me to control the length of video to be recorded once a motion has been detected..
in the current implementation if there is continuos motion than i am having too manu small small files of duration 4-5secs.

i am currenlt on demo and is as uch happy with the features especially the feature to restart the machine when the webcam freezes.

will buy it if you can add the above requested feature
nitin

Return to WebCam Looker - General discussion