Recording saved to 2 different places

Xeoma Software

Moderators: Admin_N, Administrator, Admin_P, Admin_K

Recording saved to 2 different places

Postby avalon66 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:31 pm

Hi, as said in another thread I started, I am a newbie with xeoma and Linux.

I have that the Preview and Achive path to //192.168.0.22/mnt/CCTV/xeoma, and what has happened is that the archive recordings have been saved to 2 different places.
My 2 Merrit Lillins cameras have saved them to my preferred location of my NAS server, but my 2 Hikvision cameras have saved the recordings to a local folder, which I don't want. This is because ubuntu is on a small ssd drive of 120gb, and now only have 19Gb of space now.

I find this situation rather weired., and how do I make sure thet all cameras save recordings to my NAS server
avalon66

Re: Recording saved to 2 different places

Postby avalon66 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:35 pm

Replying to my own post, :I have set the archive path for all cameras to /mnt/CCTV/xeoma.
For some reason, I thought that 1 entry for the path in the Preview and Archive would be ok, but what I have since realised is that each camera has it's own Preview and Archive, Doh!
avalon66

Re: Recording saved to 2 different places

Postby Admin_K » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:45 am

avalon66 Wrote:Replying to my own post, :I have set the archive path for all cameras to /mnt/CCTV/xeoma.
For some reason, I thought that 1 entry for the path in the Preview and Archive would be ok, but what I have since realised is that each camera has it's own Preview and Archive, Doh!

Hi, yes, you can specify necessary path in "Preview and archive" module's settings for each camera.

Also, you can always contact us via email, Skype or online chat to receive quick assistance.
Admin_K

Return to Xeoma - General discussion