Xeoma - it is really very good

Xeoma Software

Moderators: Admin_N, Administrator, Admin_P, Admin_K

Xeoma - it is really very good

Postby Dan1001 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:47 pm

Just wanted to say "thanks" for a fantastic piece of software. I'd previously been using Zoneminder for years and Xeoma is faster, prettier, takes 1/3 the CPU cycles and 1/10th the disk space, whilst recording in higher resolution and including audio. Needless to say it is also much easier to use.

(And I should add: I have no connection with Felenasoft and paid in full for my licence.)
Dan1001

Re: Xeoma - it is really very good

Postby Admin_P » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:53 am

Hello! Thank you for your feedback, we do appreciate the compliments. If you are interested in making your statement public on our website, please drop us a line via e-mail.
Admin_P

Postby avalon66 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:01 pm

I was using Blue Iris in windows for a few years on a dedicated machine because of high cpu usgage when it was decoding videos, but changed that machine over to linux recently. I have to say xeoma doesn't take half of the proccessing power which BI used to do, and does for me what BI did.
Well satisfied.
avalon66

Postby XeoMax » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:45 am

Quote.
This is the best app ever used, and i've tried many before, including Milestone, QNAP NVR, Luxriot, Sighthound, Hikvision and so on.
Thank you for the really good job on that!
XeoMax

Postby Admin_K » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:21 am

avalon66 Wrote:I was using Blue Iris in windows for a few years on a dedicated machine because of high cpu usgage when it was decoding videos, but changed that machine over to linux recently. I have to say xeoma doesn't take half of the proccessing power which BI used to do, and does for me what BI did.
Well satisfied.

XeoMax Wrote:Quote.
This is the best app ever used, and i've tried many before, including Milestone, QNAP NVR, Luxriot, Sighthound, Hikvision and so on.
Thank you for the really good job on that!

Hello, thank you for your kind feedback! It's highly appreciated :)
Admin_K

Return to Xeoma - General discussion