How does the "Maximum total storage time of archive" work?

Xeoma Software

Moderators: Admin_N, Administrator, Admin_P, Admin_K

How does the "Maximum total storage time of archive" work?

Postby bfayers » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:40 pm

I have the "Maximum total storage time of this archive" set to 1 week however all my archives have stuff way older than a week.

How can I make it so Xeoma deletes stuff older than a week? (or loops over stuff 1 week or older)
bfayers

Re: How does the "Maximum total storage time of archive" wor

Postby Admin_P » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:00 am

Hello! Are you using version 18.7.10? If so - it has an issue that sometimes prevents the archive from overwriting itself correctly. We've fixed it recently, so you can send us an e-mail - we'll give you our beta-version.
Admin_P

Postby bfayers » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:09 am

Admin_P Wrote:Hello! Are you using version 18.7.10? If so - it has an issue that sometimes prevents the archive from overwriting itself correctly. We've fixed it recently, so you can [url=https://felenasoft.com/xeoma/en/contacts/]send us an e-mail[/url] - we'll give you our beta-version.

Yep I'm using 18.7.10 I will email you guys now. Will you publish the beta to the site soon?
bfayers

Postby XeoMax » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:11 am

Hello
i assume i've the same problem here. I'm on 18_7_10
All my cameras suddenly begin to stop recording by itself for a random period of time, the start again by itself.
Attached, an example. All cameras does have "continuos recording" mode enabled (the blue line shouldn't have these gaps). After rebooting the machine (mac mini), xeoma starts working as expected for 2-3 days, then the problem appears again.
Xeoma_18_7_10__Standard_version__View_archive__xeoma.png
Xeoma_18_7_10__Standard_version__View_archive__xeoma.png (6.2 KiB) Viewed 7833 times
XeoMax

Postby Admin_P » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:31 pm

Yes, this is likely to be the same issue. Send us an e-mail - we'll reply with the new version.
Admin_P

Postby XeoMax » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:06 pm

Hello,
to inform you, that i've reached the maximum disk capacity and i've had no issue since 1 week. It's seems to work perfectly now.
Thank you for the beta 18.10.9
XeoMax

Postby Admin_K » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:40 am

XeoMax Wrote:Hello,
to inform you, that i've reached the maximum disk capacity and i've had no issue since 1 week. It's seems to work perfectly now.
Thank you for the beta 18.10.9

Hello, thank you for your feedback, it's greatly appreciated. You can always subscribe to our newsletter to receive info about newly released versions.
Admin_K

Return to Xeoma - General discussion