Upgrade license problem

Xeoma Software

Moderators: Admin_N, Administrator, Admin_P, Admin_K

Upgrade license problem

Postby wuwu » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:55 am

Hello.

I have a problem with license after upgrade to pro version.
First I renewed all my standard subscriptions to have them valid for 3 years. After that I bought upgrade license from standard to pro for only one camera and when I look at the license information I get information that pro license is valid for only 5 months. Shouldn't be valid for three years like my standard licenses?

I wrote an e-mail to support but there is no response for now.
wuwu

Re: Upgrade license problem

Postby Admin_K » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:41 pm

wuwu Wrote:Hello.

I have a problem with license after upgrade to pro version.
First I renewed all my standard subscriptions to have them valid for 3 years. After that I bought upgrade license from standard to pro for only one camera and when I look at the license information I get information that pro license is valid for only 5 months. Shouldn't be valid for three years like my standard licenses?

I wrote an e-mail to support but there is no response for now.

Hello, please email us to our alternative email-addresses (GMAIL): https://felenasoft.com/xeoma/en/contacts/

When you purchase upgrade Standard to Pro license, it's applied to your current perpetual license, not renewal licenses. Please contact us (e.g. via Skype or Online chat), we'll gladly help you to resolve this issue!
Admin_K

Postby dentso » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:37 pm

Hi
I am facing the same issue with licensing. When buying additional package, renewal licenses and upgrading. After activating those licenses, the count of licenses is incorrect. (sources are reduced). I contacted Felenasoft support and I am still working with them but my issue is unresolved. There seems to be a bug on their license server. I am wondering if anyone has faced this issue and managed to resolve it.
dentso

Postby Admin_K » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:59 pm

dentso Wrote:Hi
I am facing the same issue with licensing. When buying additional package, renewal licenses and upgrading. After activating those licenses, the count of licenses is incorrect. (sources are reduced). I contacted Felenasoft support and I am still working with them but my issue is unresolved. There seems to be a bug on their license server. I am wondering if anyone has faced this issue and managed to resolve it.

Hello!

As far as I understood, your issue appeared because you had Xeoma Standard license and Xeoma Standard renewal, and used Xeoma Standard to Pro upgrade in the new Xeoma version. One of the side effects of using Upgrade to Pro is that renewals of a Standard license do not apply to the new Pro license that you get as a result of the upgrade: https://felenasoft.com/xeoma/en/buy/conditions/#upgrade

But we're always willing to help our users. So as a one-time exception for our long-term customer we've provided you a renewal license for Pro free of charge. This way the issue will be resolved.
Admin_K

Postby essessell » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:35 am

I have the same problem .. i have two licenses . one for four cameras and one for eight cameras but only four cameras work no matter which license i use
essessell

Postby Admin_K » Mon May 25, 2020 12:51 pm

[quote="essessell"]I have the same problem .. i have two licenses . one for four cameras and one for eight cameras but only four cameras work no matter which license i use[/quote]

Hi,

Please contact us via email and send us information about your licenses, we'll gladly help and provide assistance: https://felenasoft.com/xeoma/en/contacts/
Admin_K

Return to Xeoma - General discussion