Help, duplicated camera view

Xeoma Software

Moderators: Admin_N, Administrator, Admin_P, Admin_K

Help, duplicated camera view

Postby avalon66 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:21 pm

I have just 4 cameras and have had them in a 2 x 2 grid, 2 views above 2 other views for each camera. After checking modules etc I clicked on the EYE icon to view all 4 cameras, and now I have 5 views with one camera view duplicated, and I don't know how to get rid of of it.
I went to manage layouts then layout 2x2 which bought the 4 views back, but I have extra tabs as well. One tab has all cameras with 5 views , and another tab with just 1 view fronm 1 camera.

How can I delete or remove the 2 extra tabs, as selecting delete tab does not work.

Thanks
avalon66

Re: Help, duplicated camera view

Postby Admin_G » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:37 pm

Please check your duplicated view camera chain. If there are both the Preview and the Preview and Archive modules in the chain, then there will be a separate viewing window for each of them. Please remove one of these modules from the chain in order to remove a duplicated view.
Admin_G

Postby avalon66 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:01 pm

You won't belive this now: After just looking in the tab which had 5 views , it now only has 4, and the the 3rd tab which had 1 view or 1 camera view has now gone, ie not there any more.

I now have 2 tabs with 4 views of each of the 4 cameras, is it possible to remove or delete the 2nd tab. I tried as before, layout, custom layout, but only the option to add a new tab.

Thanks
avalon66

Postby Admin_G » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:15 am

To delete a tab simply go to “Layouts menu” → “Manage layouts” → “Layout: custom” → “Delete current tab” (the cameras will stay connected to the server, you can still see them in the “All cameras” tab). More info on this here - https://felenasoft.com/xeoma/en/description/#interface_layouts
Admin_G

Postby avalon66 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:57 am

Doing as you say only brings up a message box saying about to add another camera select it first etc. It disappeared before I could read it all.

Thanks
avalon66

Postby Admin_G » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:04 pm

Please post the screenshots here or send it to support@felenasoft.com
Admin_G

Postby avalon66 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:56 pm

Message and screenshots sent to the support email address.

Thanks
avalon66

Postby Admin_G » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:53 am

You have several options to remove tab:

1. Please renew your Xeoma to 19.4.22 and follow instruction to remove tab:

a. Make sure that you logged in as the Administrator.
b. Open the tab that you want to remove.
c. Go to “Layouts menu” → “Manage layouts” → “Layout: custom” → “Delete current tab” (the cameras will stay connected to the server, you can still see them in the “All cameras” tab). More info on this here - https://felenasoft.com/xeoma/en/description/#interface_layouts

2. Go to “Layouts menu” → “Manage layouts” → ”Hide pages panel”

and the third option:

a. Make sure that Xeoma client is stopped
b. Find and delete the user.cash file (on Ubuntu it is located in XeomaClient folder)
Admin_G

Postby avalon66 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:51 am

Thanks for the reply, ad I used the 2nd option as it was the easiest one. Now I only have just one page or panel, as I used to have.

Thanks again
avalon66

Postby Admin_K » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:06 am

avalon66 Wrote:Thanks for the reply, ad I used the 2nd option as it was the easiest one. Now I only have just one page or panel, as I used to have.

Thanks again

We're always happy to help, please feel free to contact us via email, Skype or online chat to get a quick help!
Admin_K

Return to Xeoma - General discussion