New Guy & a Couple Questions

Xeoma Software

Moderators: Admin_N, Administrator, Admin_P, Admin_K

New Guy & a Couple Questions

Postby jlhog » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:56 pm

I just downloaded the free version of Xeoma. When viewing my cameras it says "please activate". I cannot see how to activate this. Help please? Also after downloading the free Xeoma I see Web Cam Looker that is available also. I run 5 cameras currently but will expand to six soon. I just monitor around my home and all I really need feature wise is the ability to monitor the cams on my desktop PC. Should I stay with the free version that I have or switch to Looker? Thanks a bunch.
jlhog

Re: New Guy & a Couple Questions

Postby Admin_K » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:19 am

jlhog Wrote:I just downloaded the free version of Xeoma. When viewing my cameras it says "please activate". I cannot see how to activate this. Help please? Also after downloading the free Xeoma I see Web Cam Looker that is available also. I run 5 cameras currently but will expand to six soon. I just monitor around my home and all I really need feature wise is the ability to monitor the cams on my desktop PC. Should I stay with the free version that I have or switch to Looker? Thanks a bunch.

Hello, it's a feature of the Free version, so there's no need to activate it. Free version doesn't require a license key.

Xeoma is a more state-of-the-art product. It differs from WebCam Looker in the way it functions, and has more opportunities due to modern technologies.
Moreover, Xeoma is easy to deal with yet extremely powerful and flexible. Its LEGO-like visual interface is something you will enjoy while working with your video surveillance system. It is in the most active development stage right now. We address our users' feature requests to make it best meet their goals.

You can check comparison table of WebCam Looker and Xeoma here: https://felenasoft.com/xeoma/en/articles/wclvsxeoma/

Admin_K

Return to Xeoma - General discussion