Xeoma Android app 19.4.23 freezes

Xeoma Software

Moderators: Admin_N, Administrator, Admin_P, Admin_K

Xeoma Android app 19.4.23 freezes

Postby ขนมปัง » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:44 am

Android version 9.
Xeoma Android app 19.4.23 used for remote access within my LAN. (No firewalls involved). (Both the full installation app and the client only app have been tried out)
Xeoma 19.4.19 (Ubuntu Server installation)

I use the Xeoma Android app to remote access (within my LAN) to my Xeoma server. It connects and shows my cameras but if I select one of the cameras or if I enter the configuration the app freezes (hangs) and needs to be restarted. (The server is at the latest stable version, which seems to be 19.4.19)

It's worth to mention that I can use another client on my Ubuntu laptop server for example to connect to the Xeoma server without having any of the above issues.
My Android device (SM-G965F) is working well with no known other issues.

Cheers!
ขนมปัง

Re: Xeoma Android app 19.4.23 freezes

Postby sneakrz » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:16 pm

I've been having the same issue for about a month or so. I'm running the server in a docker container, phone is Android version 9 as well. I can view my cameras without issue on other devices such as my desktop or laptop.
A status update would be appreciated! Thanks.
sneakrz

Postby sneakrz » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:23 pm

Well, I headed back to Blue Iris. I despise running a Windows Server VM, but the Blue Iris software seems to run much better. Pretty disappointed- your software was far from cheap.
sneakrz

Postby Admin_K » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:17 pm

sneakrz Wrote:Well, I headed back to Blue Iris. I despise running a Windows Server VM, but the Blue Iris software seems to run much better. Pretty disappointed- your software was far from cheap.

Hello,

Please try the latest version of Xeoma, it might be helpful.

Forum is created mainly for our users to communicate, so if you have questions or problems that need to be resolved asap, please don't hesitate and contact us via Skype, online chat or email: https://felenasoft.com/xeoma/en/contacts/

We'll gladly and effectively help!
Admin_K

Postby CoddyG » Mon May 10, 2021 12:18 pm

Aiutaci a risolvere questo problema!
CoddyG

Postby admin_mary » Thu May 13, 2021 11:23 am

[quote="CoddyG"]Aiutaci a risolvere questo problema![/quote]
Could you please tell us which version of Xeoma are you using? Try to update to the latest version 21.4.2
You can download it by the link: ([url]https://felenasoft.com/xeoma/en/download/[/url])
admin_mary

Return to Xeoma - General discussion