Android Client Google Play version

Xeoma Software

Moderators: Admin_N, Administrator, Admin_P, Admin_K

Android Client Google Play version

Postby drobtravels » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:39 pm

I am using the Xeoma Client on several Android devices in my house, and receive errors "To connect you need the following version: 19.4.22". I have checked on your website and 19.4.22 is listed as the latest version. However, in the Google Play store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.felenasoft.xeomaclient&rdid=com.felenasoft.xeomaclient) the version available is 19.7.31.

As you may know, the Google Play store auto updates, and there is no way to install previous / older versions.

What is the recommended way to use Xeoma client on Android to avoid these version mismatches?
drobtravels

Re: Android Client Google Play version

Postby Admin_K » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:14 am

drobtravels Wrote:I am using the Xeoma Client on several Android devices in my house, and receive errors "To connect you need the following version: 19.4.22". I have checked on your website and 19.4.22 is listed as the latest version. However, in the Google Play store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... eomaclient) the version available is 19.7.31.

As you may know, the Google Play store auto updates, and there is no way to install previous / older versions.

What is the recommended way to use Xeoma client on Android to avoid these version mismatches?

Hello, please choose "Ignore and connect to server anyway" (and tick 'Don't show this message again'). We're currently working on releasing new desktop beta version of Xeoma. And in the near future we'll resolve this issue with the mismatch in mobile clients. Thanks for your interest in Xeoma! Please feel free to contact us anytime via Skype, email or Online chat, we'll gladly assist.
Admin_K

Return to Xeoma - General discussion