Can't use existing reg number on xeoma for android

Xeoma Software

Moderators: Admin_N, Administrator, Admin_P, Admin_K

Can't use existing reg number on xeoma for android

Postby avalon66 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:35 pm

I downloaded the xeoma app for my android phone, and when I tried to use my existing registration , a message told me it was already in use. Ok, but is there a way of getting my cameras on my phone without having to pay for it. I already have a registered version of xeoma on my pc, and thought I could see the footage from my cameras on my phone.
Thanks
avalon66

Re: Can't use existing reg number on xeoma for android

Postby drobtravels » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:50 pm

You need to install xeoma client from the play store, not the full version.
drobtravels

Postby avalon66 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:55 am

Ok thanks.
Now in the client app there is a red message saying 'Make sure that server part of XeomaClient is working on PC with ip address localhost:8090, and with a continuous spinning blue wheel.
Typing localhost:8090 in a web address box on the computer which has xeoma installed and running, doesn't do anything apart from what looks like trying to connect.
avalon66

Postby avalon66 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:29 pm

Using the ip address of the computer which has xeoma installed and running,and:8090 doesn't load anything.
On the clientapp I used the same ip address for XeomaClient server, but I don't know what the password is for this computer on 10.56.34.126.

Thanks
avalon66

Postby Admin_K » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:21 am

avalon66 Wrote:Using the ip address of the computer which has xeoma installed and running,and:8090 doesn't load anything.
On the clientapp I used the same ip address for XeomaClient server, but I don't know what the password is for this computer on 10.56.34.126.

Thanks

Hi, Xeoma has CLIENT-SERVER architecture. Licenses are needed for Server part only. Client parts are free of charge. More here

So you need to use your Xeoma Server's IP ADDRESS and PASSWORD on your Android phone. You can check both of them in Xeoma Server via Main menu - Remote access - Connect to
More about remote access here
Admin_K

Return to Xeoma - General discussion