Silent forum

Xeoma Software

Moderators: Admin_N, Administrator, Admin_P, Admin_K

Silent forum

Postby XeoMax » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:33 pm

Admins, you're been away for a long time here. Someone is thinking you've abandoned the project.
XeoMax

Re: Silent forum

Postby Admin_K » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:49 pm

XeoMax Wrote:Admins, you're been away for a long time here. Someone is thinking you've abandoned the project.

Hello, sorry we didn't answer here lately. But no worries, we're preparing new interesting features and modules in the latest beta, so, fingers crossed. it'll be released soon.

Forum is created mainly for users to communicate, so we do not come here very often :) But we will, I'm sure.

You can always contact us any convenient way that you like (email, Skype, online chat etc.
By the way, if you want to test latest pre-beta, please email us, we'll gladly send it!
Admin_K

Postby korniza » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:58 am

I feel I ripped off as I had paid for 2 years upgrades and as it seems, Xeoma did not post any update for more than half a year! :twisted:
I like to have a clear plan for the number of upgrades that we suppose to publish every year, if I like to renew subscription.
korniza

Postby Admin_K » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:20 pm

korniza Wrote:I feel I ripped off as I had paid for 2 years upgrades and as it seems, Xeoma did not post any update for more than half a year! :twisted:
I like to have a clear plan for the number of upgrades that we suppose to publish every year, if I like to renew subscription.

Hello, we gladly inform you that we've released new beta version yesterday.

Please share your ideas with us via email, so we could response immediately! We're always happy to help and answer all your questions.
Admin_K

Return to Xeoma - General discussion