Wrong time used by Marking Module...

Xeoma Software

Moderators: Admin_N, Administrator, Admin_P, Admin_K

Wrong time used by Marking Module...

Postby sgnow1 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:30 pm

I've got a Marking module just before the Preview and Archive module displaying the date/time in the upper left corner. It's off by one hour. The system (Ubuntu) shows the correct time. Xeoma (19.4.19) shows the correct time in the Scheduler module. The cameras themselves know the correct time. So everything shows the correct time EXCEPT the Marking module. How do I fix this?
sgnow1

Re: Wrong time used by Marking Module...

Postby sgnow1 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:42 pm

Never mind, with the help of a previous post, I fixed it. Would NEVER have thought to set the time-zone in Remote Access->Users dialog box to have the Marker module know to simply use the current time on the server.
sgnow1

Postby Admin_K » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:22 am

sgnow1 Wrote:Never mind, with the help of a previous post, I fixed it. Would NEVER have thought to set the time-zone in Remote Access->Users dialog box to have the Marker module know to simply use the current time on the server.

Hello, great that it's working fine now. Please feel free to contact us anytime via Skype, email or Online chat: https://felenasoft.com/xeoma/en/contacts/
Admin_K

Postby saibal » Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:54 am

Hi... I have the same problem. I live in Rome and the server time is correct... but the module date is wrong. see screenshot please.

How can I solve please?
Attachments
2.png
2.png (25.52 KiB) Viewed 5617 times
1.png
1.png (19.49 KiB) Viewed 5617 times
saibal

Postby Admin_K » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:23 am

saibal Wrote:Hi... I have the same problem. I live in Rome and the server time is correct... but the module date is wrong. see screenshot please.

How can I solve please?

Hello!

Please make sure that Xeoma Client and Xeoma Server versions are the same if you use remote access.

Please check time zones of both PCs/machines and make sure that they are correct (namely time zones, not time).
Admin_K

Return to Xeoma - General discussion