Save video to one location and motion detection to another

Xeoma Software

Moderators: Admin_N, Administrator, Admin_P, Admin_K

Save video to one location and motion detection to another

Postby simona693 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:46 am

HI

I am new to this software and have just installed it. Looks really good and there are lots of options. I am trying to find an option where I can save recorded video to one location, and have it create snapshot pics when motion is detected, and these pics saved to a different location for uploading to say one drive or google drive. I really liked this feature in Blue Iris but Im not sure if Xeomi can do it.

Anyone know if this is possible?

simona693

Re: Save video to one location and motion detection to anoth

Postby hmd » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:29 am

Hi, you need to add "save to file" module after motion detector and specified the local path to Google Drive folder.

Bye
hmd

Re: Save video to one location and motion detection to anoth

Postby Admin_K » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:57 pm

[quote="simona693"]HI

I am new to this software and have just installed it. Looks really good and there are lots of options. I am trying to find an option where I can save recorded video to one location, and have it create snapshot pics when motion is detected, and these pics saved to a different location for uploading to say one drive or google drive. I really liked this feature in Blue Iris but Im not sure if Xeomi can do it.

Anyone know if this is possible?

Hello,

You can use 'Motion detector', 'Save to file' and 'Preview and archive' modules in Xeoma.

Simply connect 'Motion detector' module to your camera and 'Save to file' to the 'Motion detector'. You can configure necessary parameters in modules' settings.
If you'd like to have constant recording and review archive in Xeoma, you can connect 'Preview and archive' module to your camera.
Attachments
chain.jpg
chain.jpg (30.47 KiB) Viewed 5101 times
Admin_K

Return to Xeoma - General discussion