Motion detection human recognition

Xeoma Software

Moderators: Admin_N, Administrator, Admin_P, Admin_K

Motion detection human recognition

Postby 999nr » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:08 am

Does the human recognition in the motion detector no longer work. My CPU usage has dropped significantly and the number of false positives has jump 20 fold.
999nr

Re: Motion detection human recognition

Postby CV RV SECURE » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:44 am

if it did work before you should of made a back up copy and if the back up copy did not work then it maybe a bug.
you did not leave a lot of info for trouble shooting, maybe a screen shot of your settings and a screen shot of all module or maybe a video.
you can do a lot of testing indoors using a webcam on your self.

i would just delete the camera or module and start all over.

CPU usage maybe you increased your video resolution setting or frame rates
CV RV SECURE

Re: Motion detection human recognition

Postby Admin_K » Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:03 pm

[quote="999nr"]Does the human recognition in the motion detector no longer work. My CPU usage has dropped significantly and the number of false positives has jump 20 fold.[/quote]

Please make sure that you're using at least 1 Xeoma Pro license for 1 camera. Since these intellectual options (humans recognition, car recognition) can be used only if there's 1 Pro license added to your Standard licenses.

Also, you can check everything that has changed compared to the previous installation. E.g. you added more cameras that increased CPU load, changed bit rate, FPS, resolution, changed the modules chain etc.

Since the forum was created mainly for our users to communicate, our admins are not always online, so please feel free to send all urgent technical questions and requests via online chat, email, Skype etc.: https://felenasoft.com/xeoma/en/contacts/
Admin_K

Return to Xeoma - General discussion