web server now redirects to felnasoft on port 80

Xeoma Software

Moderators: Admin_N, Administrator, Admin_P, Admin_K

web server now redirects to felnasoft on port 80

Postby Pabluski » Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:10 pm

I have been using the web server on port 80 for a couple of years. Recently it stopped working and now redirects to https://www.felenasoft.com/en/.
I have tried setting up an apache reverse proxy to combat this, but xeoma grabs port 80.
Is there a setting to disable the redirect?

Thanks,
Pabluski
Pabluski

Re: web server now redirects to felnasoft on port 80

Postby Pabluski » Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:36 pm

I cleared cookies and cache and things seem to have cleared up now - not sure what happened.
Pabluski

Re: web server now redirects to felnasoft on port 80

Postby Admin_D » Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:28 am

Hi,

This could happen due to a change in the configuration of your web server or a change in the DNS settings of your domain.

In general, to disable the redirect, you need to identify the source of the redirect. You can start by checking the configuration of your web server and look for any redirect rules that may have been added. If you are using Apache, you can check the .htaccess file in the root directory of your web server and any virtual hosts that you may have set up.
If you are unable to find any redirect rules in your web server configuration, you may want to check the DNS settings of your domain. It is possible that the DNS settings have been changed to redirect your domain to a different IP address. You can use a DNS lookup tool to check the DNS settings of your domain.
Admin_D

Return to Xeoma - General discussion