Please welcome the new Xeoma 12.10.26

Xeoma Software

Moderators: Admin_N, Administrator, Admin_P, Admin_K

Please welcome the new Xeoma 12.10.26

Postby Admin_N » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:03 pm

Here are some of the new Xeoma's improvements:

Web server: now you will be able to view multiple streams in single window of an Internet browser when using web server module. Keep tabs on everything going on, all in one place!

Xeoma doesn't auto detect your cam? Try new option: run a scan with password and login to find cameras in network that are using these access parameters. Moreover, manual setup is much more efficient now, with the possibility to specify camera resolution.

Marking module now allows to enter any text you'd like to appear on camera image on preview and in archive, not only date and time.

Language switcher allows you to switch between the languages Xeoma is available in: English, German, Spanish, Dutch, Danish, Russian. Also, we have great news for our Ukrainian users and friends - Xeoma is now available in Ukrainian!

Find some time to try the newer Xeoma 12.10.26 – feel the magnificent innovations and share this great video surveillance solution with your friends!
Admin_N

Re: Please welcome the new Xeoma 12.10.26

Postby haggan » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:58 pm

Hej

Just installed this 64 bit version on ubuntu 12.0.4 got 8 cam licence.
I want to store archive for one week.

Selecting archive display I only can view the latest 5 min. Also I miss some buttons that I can see on the video tutorial.
haggan

Postby Admin_N » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:07 pm

Have you pulled slider bar to choose 1 week storage time?

Perhaps, you can see only 5 minutes because Xeoma has worked for only 5 minutes till then?

Or possibly motion detector filters out most of the frames because of very strict settings. Please check your modules' settings.
Admin_N

Postby haggan » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:43 pm

Hej

It now works. I changed the folder of the archive in the modue and lost the history. I saw that the server did a cp but the old file did not shpw in the archive browser.
haggan

Postby Admin_N » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:28 am

Generally, when you change the archive directory, all archive files get automatically transferred there. But if Xeoma was saving files to your 1st directory with admin rights and when you changed archive folder Xeoma was run under user rights, Xeoma could have not enough rights to transfer the files to the new folder. Please check if it is what caused the issue.
Admin_N

Postby haggan » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:03 am

The server was running with my users.
haggan

Return to Xeoma - General discussion