web Viewing

Xeoma Software

Moderators: Admin_N, Administrator, Admin_P, Admin_K

web Viewing

Postby johirsh » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:02 pm

I have been evaluating the product for 4 security csameras There seem to be a lack of instructions but it is fairly easy to figure out

what I have done is point all four camera to wone port so I can view on one page

xxxxx.dyndns.org

the most I can get to view at one time is three never all four is this a limitation of an unlincsed copy??
johirsh

Re: web Viewing

Postby johirsh » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:45 pm

would appreciate a response from the support people
johirsh

Postby Admin_N » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:28 am

The trial version which I believe you are using doesn't have limitation in number of sources or cameras so apparently it's not that.

First of all, please go to the Web Server module settings of all cameras and check this number there:

stream_number_in_xeoma_VS.jpg
stream_number_in_xeoma_VS.jpg (59.25 KiB) Viewed 10647 times

This number must be unique for each stream (for each camera and consequently each web server module). Change the number there to a unique value if there are several Web Server Modules using the same number.

Now, at this very moment I can't see any image in web server you provided a link to. Is it working right now?
Admin_N

Postby johirsh » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:55 am

the server is running and thenumbers are unique
johirsh

Postby Admin_N » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:01 pm

Most probably you connected Web Server after Motion Detector, so when there's no motion in the field of view, Web Server of this camera shows nothing. Please check your modules' settings.If you need continuous broadcasting, please reconfigure the chain to let Web Server get image continuously.
Admin_N

Postby johirsh » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:50 pm

that was it thanks!!!
johirsh

Return to Xeoma - General discussion