Problems with refresh

Xeoma Software

Moderators: Admin_N, Administrator, Admin_P, Admin_K

Problems with refresh

Postby Boscocam » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:04 am

I downloaded Xeoma trial ver for Mac. It worked perfectly for a full day with my Insteon ip cameras. I bought a key and activated the program. That’s when the trouble started.

Unlike the trial mode, I had very slow, and sometimes no refresh rate at all. The image just hangs. Now Xeoma fails to recognize one of the cameras (something that was working perfectly before). It’s also making an annoying audio thumping sound, thump…thump…thump.. and so on. This seems to correspond to a hung image.

I uninstalled the program, but when I attempt to reinstall it I get a message that I need to “install as administrator," but I am the administrator and am logged on as administrator.

First things first. What is the best way to do a clean install of Xeoma? Are there hidden files that need to be trashed first?

I also have a Windows machine. If all else fails, can I install Xeoma for Windows and activate with the same key?
Boscocam

Re: Problems with refresh

Postby Boscocam » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:13 am

This is a follow up to my serious problems with Xeoma. I contacted Xeoma support and was very surprised to get a quick response. We exchanged several emails (some lengthy) and, with their help, I was able to get Xeoma up and working. These guys are great! Thanks to them.
Boscocam

Re: Problems with refresh

Postby Admin_N » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:29 pm

Xeoma has been much enhanced since then but if you're experiencing a similar issue please feel free to open a new thread or contact FelenaSoft Support Team. We are always happy to help!
Admin_N

Return to Xeoma - General discussion