ACTi B96 Outdoor Mini PTZ

Xeoma Software

Moderators: Admin_N, Administrator, Admin_P, Admin_K

ACTi B96 Outdoor Mini PTZ

Postby maladd » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:40 pm

I am currently trying to configure the B96 PTZ with version 14.11.19. The camera will show up intermittently and when I put in the URL for the PTZ function (at least what I think it is) the camera disconnects from Xeoma.

Does anything have any ideas why this would be happening? Is anyone using the B96 with Xeoma?
maladd

Re: ACTi B96 Outdoor Mini PTZ

Postby Admin_M » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:48 pm

Hello! When you look at the camera in Xeoma do you see the PTZ icon? If not - can you see it in browser? Can you operate your camera with this icon?

We recommend you to download the latest beta version http://felenasoft.com/xeoma/en/download/
Admin_M

Postby maladd » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:43 pm

I see the icon that has the square with the two arrows that says "Open PTZ Control" but when I click on it, it says: "PTZ control is not supported."

I can access the PTZ through the browser.
maladd

Postby Admin_N » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:19 pm

Ok, what port is your camera's PTZ running on? You could enter the port - if it differs from the default port 80 - into that 'PTZ not supported' prompt or into the corresponding field in "Universal camera" module's settings. By the way, at the bottom of the "Universal camera" module's settings there's a PTZ API choice - so please take a look if there are other options for your camera, and if any of them works for you.

By the way, can you control PTZ of your camera in any browser apart from Internet Explorer?

If the port/API tip above doesn't work, please contact our Support Team and let our operator access the camera to investigate if support for your cam's PTZ can be added any time soon.
Admin_N

Return to Xeoma - General discussion