Desparately Trying to Purchase

WebCam Looker software

Moderators: Admin_N, Administrator, Admin_P, Admin_K

Desparately Trying to Purchase

Postby tippivenus » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:29 am

Admin or Super User,

I love the software and it performed great during the trial period. I have attempted to buy the software several times on several computers using different browsers, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Each time I get a message that says something to the effect of "we are unable to verify the information on your form. If you don't hear from us contact customer service." My attempts have taken place over two weeks and I have tried pay pal and at least three credit cards each from different banks. I have tried contact support to no avail. Nor have I been contacted and yes I checked spam and junk.

I confess that I am at a loss. Hopefully one of you will post a simple fix and I'll be off to the races b/c I really like the product

Thanks,

Tippi
tippivenus

Re: Desparately Trying to Purchase

Postby Admin_N » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:32 am

It's strange that PayPal doesn't work and doesn't respond to your claims. Please try to purchase the license via RegNow instead (press Buy now!).
Admin_N

Postby tippivenus » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:28 pm

I tried the link that you sent which was for webcam looker. I am interested in Xeoma but tried the other link anyway. I had the same problem as before. I use all these forms of payment all the time elsewhere on the web. Any other ideas.

Thanks for your help.

Best,

T
tippivenus

Postby tippivenus » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:18 am

Administrator,

Please reply with other possibilities for purchase. Your software is perfect for my needs.

Thanks

Tippi
tippivenus

Postby Admin_N » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:24 pm

Strange as it is that PayPal has this kind of problem, please try to use RegNow credit card option instead:

regnow.png
regnow.png (24.48 KiB) Viewed 62254 times

Follow the link from our site for the right package and go down the page to find this option. Does it work for you?
Admin_N

Postby tippivenus » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:19 pm

Screen Shot 2013-10-18 at 7.17.45 PM.png
Error message
Screen Shot 2013-10-18 at 7.17.45 PM.png (70.12 KiB) Viewed 62250 times
I still keep getting this error
tippivenus

Postby Admin_N » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:41 am

Tippi,

It seems to be a RegNow issue after all, at least that's what they say on the Internet. Please proceed with buying Xeoma via PayPal with these direct links:

for 1 camera
for 2 cameras
for 8 cameras

Or, if you would like to stick with RegNow, please send us step-by-step screenshots of how you fill in the fields of the purchase form on RegNow (feel free to blur the personal data).
Admin_N

Postby Admin_N » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:45 pm

Hello again!

We've contacted RegNow about the issue and here's what they replied with:

We are unable to pull up the incomplete order in the system, but based
off the error message, it appears the customer has entered information
that the card issuer is unable to verify. We would recommend the
customer place a new order with the information that appears on their
credit card statement.

Not sure if it's of any help since I believe you tried to place new orders multiple times, but hopefully using the credit card statement info will help. Or, as suggested before, you're welcome to use our direct PayPal links.

The card issuer is unable to verify - could also mean that you have entered wrong owner name, CVV2 code, expiration date or may be country/address of the owner for your card.
Admin_N

Return to WebCam Looker - General discussion