Foscam FI9805E

Xeoma Software

Moderators: Admin_N, Administrator, Admin_P, Admin_K

Foscam FI9805E

Postby tommisaarela » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:14 pm

I tried to use the program. I have FOSCAM FI9805E camera and I do not get any connection established by this camera. Do you have any idea what could be the problem?

-tommi
tommisaarela

Re: Foscam FI9805E

Postby tommisaarela » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:16 pm

http://foscam.fi/store-root-category/foscam-fi9805e-1-3mega-pixel-h-264.html
tommisaarela

Re: Foscam FI9805E

Postby Admin_M » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 pm

tommisaarela Wrote:I tried to use the program. I have FOSCAM FI9805E camera and I do not get any connection established by this camera. Do you have any idea what could be the problem?

-tommi

Hello Tommi!

Does the camera work fine in a browser? What exactly happens when you launch Xeoma - does it find the camera but there's black screen instead of camera image, or isn't the cameras recognized at all?

The black screen should have an error message in red letters written over it. What does it say? If there is no error message, it usually signalizes that something non-standard is used in camera's settings (for example, unusual ports). Please check its web admin page in a browser to see if you can find anything unusual there and repeat the IP/password search (option in the "+" menu in the panel below) with this new data.

Alternatively, you can configure the device manually (click "Add new camera" in "+" menu, then go to the camera's settings and fill in fields there). Most probably, you will need to select "Manual Setup" instead of manufacturer there and specify the full URL of MJPEG/JPEG/H264/MPEG-4 stream from your device - you will need to consult the device's documentation to find the right URL.

If nothing helps please turn to our techsupport. As another option in regard of finding the correct URL would be opening up access to your camera for our operator by giving us the camera's external IP address, so that we could add support for your camera to Xeoma. To do that, please tell our techsupport your camera's external IP and login/password information or Team Viewer ID and password to connect to your desktop.
Admin_M

Return to Xeoma - General discussion