Motion search in preview

Xeoma Software

Moderators: Admin_N, Administrator, Admin_P, Admin_K

Motion search in preview

Postby banian » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:01 pm

Hi,
With: xeoma 15.6.29 (Commercial) running on Yosemite server
Since recent updates, I can't get Motion search in preview:
"Motion search" is just not present in preview menu...
I even try - uninsatall all... reinstall - reconfigure all my settings from scratch... but still "Motion search" is not present in preview menu...
Any idea to fix this? Someone else experience same problem?
I'd use this feature since quite a few time and it was perfect before (with a beta version that was having this feature about mid may)...
Thanks

PS: I also notice in last version that the menu don't let chose a cam brand / model in "manual config" - I had to let the soft perform automatic setting... anyway it works like this - but seems to be un bug in this menu too. = may be the reason why "audio" don't work any more? with my cams...
banian

Re: Motion search in preview

Postby Admin_K » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:22 pm

Hello!

If you mean 'Search by motion' in Archive, then this option is now available only for PRO licenses. You can purchase PRO license here and add it to your regular licenses: http://felenasoft.com/xeoma/en/buy/

Or you can contact our technical support to provide you previous version of Xeoma: http://felenasoft.com/xeoma/en/contacts/

>PS: I also notice in last version that the menu don't let chose a cam brand / model in "manual config" -
>I had to let the soft perform automatic setting... anyway it works like this - but seems to be un bug in this menu too. = may be the reason why "audio" don't work any more? with my cams...

Make sure that Xeoma Server and Xeoma Client are the same version of Xeoma. That might be the reason why there's no audio.

And yes, we added 'Manufacturer auto select' and 'Manual setup' in 'Universal camera' module's settings in the new version to make it easier to set up.
Admin_K

Return to Xeoma - General discussion