How do u view another computer on your router

WebCam Looker software

Moderators: Admin_N, Administrator, Admin_P, Admin_K

How do u view another computer on your router

Postby tater » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:33 pm

I'm new to all this but would like to know how i use this to watch someone elses comp that is on my network, please not even sure how to use it period but need to figure how to use it. Also will this still work if i'm logged off of my computer? :cry: :roll:
tater

Postby Administrator » Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:52 pm

Good evening,

On your local network you can either use screenshot capturing (as source) for the watching computer(s), or direct [web]cameras viewing their monitors, or both.

At your computer you can dirrectly connect to the watching computer from web browser with password (configured at WebCam Looker), or run additional WebCam Looker at your own machine (very useful, especially, for watching multiple computers) - to automatically request screenshots in real time, and archiving them, for possible later view, even, if watching computer is turned off...

You can also configure your own machine (with help of your office firewall - port forwarding feature) to open access to such images and archive from Internet, or by sedning then to external server, or email, etc.
Administrator
Site Admin

Return to WebCam Looker - General discussion